Celibacy/Abstinence/Anger related

Hi Sir,

I have an issue that I want to address. Today while at work , I get angry with one of my coworkers due to some slight provocation.

This seem like a small issue if I never practice Brahmacharya. However, after I take up such practice, I feel that I will feel more regret if my anger manifest.

The issue I face is small and can be forgotten. But the regret I get when I am angry is still lingering around.

I want to get your opinion if my regret has anything to do with Brahmacharya.

1. Through anger, one distances himself from his true self. The body & mind lose vital energy. It is therefore 'Abrahmacharya'.

2. One should remain internally calm, holding on to the truth, though displaying external emotions, as the situation may warrant. Then, he is always in Brahmacharya, in peace.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.