Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya & Prostate

Will practice of brahmachary cause prostate cancer, because one of the saints narayana guru suffered from it during his last days and the reason he said was strong practice of brahmacharya,I aged 28 meditate 30 mins daily and practiced brahmacharya, though with difficulty(I Fantasize sexually) but after few days or weeks of abstinence I feel problems of frequent urination and sensation of pain and so i give up out of fear.So is it natural to practice brahmacharya for me, Please clarify?

1. Proper Brahmacharya removes all issues of the prostate. It does not cause any health impediment, including cancer.

2. Apply the proper techniques of transmutation on a regular and unbroken basis. Sadhana should be complete and as described earlier. No harm will occur to such a Sadhaka, who perseveres with surrender to the Lord.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.