Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya & Prostate

Question
Will practice of brahmachary cause prostate cancer, because one of the saints narayana guru suffered from it during his last days and the reason he said was strong practice of brahmacharya,I aged 28 meditate 30 mins daily and practiced brahmacharya, though with difficulty(I Fantasize sexually) but after few days or weeks of abstinence I feel problems of frequent urination and sensation of pain and so i give up out of fear.So is it natural to practice brahmacharya for me, Please clarify?

Answer
1. Proper Brahmacharya removes all issues of the prostate. It does not cause any health impediment, including cancer.

2. Apply the proper techniques of transmutation on a regular and unbroken basis. Sadhana should be complete and as described earlier. No harm will occur to such a Sadhaka, who perseveres with surrender to the Lord.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay