Good evening dhananjay ji,
         Do the hardening of penis counts as a break in brahmacharya?
I am occasionally watching tv due to boredom caused by work..after practising brahmacharya i observed that some light shivering occurs at backbone on entering of sexual thought. then i used to withdraw my mind. I feel good now but some sort of emptiness is there without watching women.. my mind or satan sometimes poking me that why to live without watching women.i had some digestive problem and my mouth is like unbrushed all the day even though i brush it.. please suggest any good ayurvedic medicines and yoga sadhanas to get good digestive system as i had of  childhood.. i am afraid of allopathy because i used them a lot before and  i got fungal problems(candida and aspergillos) due to imbalance of good bacteria. even allopathy doctors dont recognise it.. Also my hands got rashes please give advice.. please dont say to refer previous answers and give appropriate links of your answers to my question.. you are offering a great service that  society and even parents cannot give.. Its a great relief to share with you ..God bless you

1. No

2. The suggested Sadhana will address all issues.

Since how many years are you into the practice? The practice of Brahmacharya, to reach the self, is not an over the counter medicine. Go through all the answers, absorb the essence and apply it in practice for a few years in an unbroken manner. Patience and surrender to the higher power are prime requirements. There will not be any benefit, approaching the practice with a doubtful & Egoistic mind. Physical health issues will also be addressed, along with the spiritual improvement, in case of the genuine Sadhaka.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.