Celibacy/Abstinence/Distracting songs in Meditation

Question
Hi Sir,

I am wondering if you could help me with this problem.

As I continue meditation, these songs come from my head (evil, worldly songs about women, money and the world), and I can't resist them or rid them from my brain.

I am wondering if you can help me overcome these songs and get rid of them, or if there is any method that you would recommend that would be effective in pushing these songs out of my head, so my mind no longer repeats the lyrics to these songs blindly and obstructs my ability to focus on the self.

Answer
Such distractions are common to any Sadhaka. One has to tread the path himself, making a way through his own efforts. Perseverance in Sadhana will eventually dissolve all impediments in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay