Celibacy/Abstinence/Finding old answers in your portal

Respected Dhananjay,

I completely understand that many viewers of this forum look for a quick fix to their problems related to Brahmacharya and that may include me. And many a times you have suggested to view your past answers. I tried reading all your answers to the questions from the beginning but was unable to find a detailed step by step method of starting the Brahmachari life towards self realization. Though the answers are available in segments. Also since this portal doesn't have a search facility it will be really helpful if you could mention descriptively the steps like the time we need to wake up, the asanas we should do etc and make this as the reference answer to the next questions. In case this seems like reinventing it will be also helpful if you could give reference to the dates of the past answers and use that for replying to repetitive questions. Another question is how will someone understand if s/he are rightly following the steps towards Brahmacharya.

Thanks and reverent regards

Since the portal does not support topic wise indexing, the answers are to be manually selected.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.