Celibacy/Abstinence/Involvement in Music

Question
Hi dhananjay

I wold like to know if one indulge in music affect his groth in brahmacharya. Let say a musician who pratice his music everyday and he has a deep desire to improve his skills.

I am asking this because my idea of brahmacharya is the master of 5 senses.

Music which use the sense of hearing also must me control.

Can i say one who crave the pleasure derive from music also consider a leak ?

Your reply will be deeply apperciated.

Al

Answer
1. There is no harm in pursuing, listening or enjoying music, as long as one remembers the beauty of music, also to be a part of the infinite.

2. What is to be avoided is getting attached or addicted to the sensation itself, for the senses are ultimately false. Any such attachment comes in the way of residence in the truth.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay