Celibacy/Abstinence/Leadership Qualities

Question
Hi Dhananjay,

Today I wish to ask 2 questions.

1) Do leadership quality have anything to do with Brahmacharya.

2) Do people have the tendency to follow one who practice Brahmacharya.

This 2 issues surface in my personal life, I have the thinking that Brahmacharya also come with added responsibilities. Like work life for example.

I am looking forward for your reply

Best Regards,
AL

Answer
1. The conserved energy can help a leader become better at his work.

2. External appearance may not tally with what is inside. Overall, it can be known that conserved vital energy helps one perform better in any activity, as compared to the performance bereft of Brahmacharya.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay