Celibacy/Abstinence/Learning and surrender to the Supreme

Question
Hello Sir!

If one is sincere in doing one's duty (trying his best to learn his work) with surrender to the Divine (of course with the Sadhana mentioned in the past answers) is that much enough?
I fear whether I would be able to do my work properly or not.
Fear is just an illusion is known to me but this truth has not yet been realised.
Some part of my work would also require me to go outstation which means I 'may' or 'may not' be able to lead the required lifestyle.

Or is every single and minute thing decided by GOD?
what I might learn or where I would work or how much I would be able to learn and all these things, are they decided by the Higher Power and one should not worry a bit about them?

Thank You!

Answer
1. One duty ends at doing his Sadhana to realize the self, asking nothing else in return from the Lord. To such a one, all that has to come, will eventually come. The higher power ensures he learns that which is required, in the way necessary. He will have abundant energy and a clear mind to learn that which is expected, in his line of work.

Even if there are occasional changes to the lifestyle due to work conditions, he will not get affected.

2. Everything is decided by HIM alone. One should not however worry about all these things but should limit himself to doing his Dharma rightly. When this much is done, one will find himself working hard and honest in his line of work, without worry or anxiety, content with what comes by itself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay