Celibacy/Abstinence/Mayavadi Theory vs. Krishna Consciousness

Question
Dear Dhananjay,
Your knowledge has always proven to be true at every turn of my growth. You have always maintained that the individual existence of the "Jivatma" is illusory and impermanent. I have been reading the "Bhagavad Gita" and have truly found it enlightening. However, it is stated that the Jivatma's individual existence from Krishna, the super-soul, is an immutable, eternal reality and that the Jivatma will forever remain just a fragment of Him. That does not mean that the Jivatma will always be identified separately. The Jivatma, if it so chooses, CAN and eventually, WILL associate and identify itself completely with Brahman to the extent where there is no difference as you have said and so it is stated in the Gita. They further add dis-credence to the Mayavadi theory, by stating that if Brahman as a whole is truly immutable, how did the fragmentation of it come to be? Therefore it is completely discredited in the Gita. I know one should not waste time by engaging in fanciful discussions and arguments to satisfy the oscillating emotions and the transient beliefs of the ignorant mind, but I truly believe that your take on this will give the clarity that I would like to progress further in my development.

With Respect,

Sahil - your humble follower.

Answer
1. To whom is the question of duality or non-duality? The one having this doubt cannot know the answer, for the limited cannot grasp that which has no limits.

2. The way out is to transcend limits through direct experience. Then, all the Holy books become clear. It will be known that all theories were different perspectives to the one reality.

Those who debate on the dual or non-dual nature of the Jiva, through bookish knowledge, gain as much as those trying to formulate the foot-prints of a fish swimming in water.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay