Celibacy/Abstinence/Stopped Masturbating

Question
I have recently stopped masturbating and i have not touched myself for around a month, but it has become very difficult at this point because my penis is constantly erect and leaking pre-cum and my testicles started to swell and hurt. I would very much like some advice on how to avoid masturbating when my penis is constantly in a state of arousal from its lack of stimulus. I used to masturbate quite frequently and now I think i need to ejaculate in order to make my testicles stop hurting. I really dont want to masturbate but i feel like i need to in order to be able to go out in pubic without an erection.

Answer
1. It will not be possible to remain in Brahmacharya, through mere physical abstinence. The sex energy has to be transmuted upwards, by directing the body & mind, away from the sex plane. Else, it will stagnate, causing a variety of health issues and eventually flow out.

2. Go through all the past answers from the start and apply the required Sadhana, to sublimate the energy upwards.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay