Celibacy/Abstinence/Constructive Activities

Question
Beloved Dhananjay,

I fill the majority of my time doing constructive and productive activities. I make sure to do my best in school work and understand the essence of the material I learn to the best of my ability.

Now that I am enjoying summer vacation, I am reading a lot of journal articles to keep myself occupied. I read about 4 to 5 a day. They take about an hour each to read. They tire my brain by the end of the day. Is it efficient to do the same constructive exercise for most of the day? Is it better to do various activities such as write poetry, write journal entries, play cognitive, challenging games like Lumosity?

How would you prioritize my 3 activities of reading spiritual texts, doing intellectual work, and physical exercise? (once I've already done a sufficient amount of all 3)

Will you recommend some constructive activities? (especially those that you do)

I see that you have a bachelor's degree in engineering. Have jobs in the field of engineering been your profession throughout your journey of self-realization?

Thank you,

Answer
1. Any constructive activity which one feels drawn to can be taken up. There are no rules as regards this or that, as long as one enjoys doing it. One can vary these activities, so as to provide variety. What is to be avoided is excessive indulgence leading to any form of addiction.

2. When Brahmacharya is maintained with the right Sadhana, one will gradually gravitate towards the self in the course of time. The priorities will align as they should.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay