Celibacy/Abstinence/Forcing out the sexual urge

Question
Hi dhananjay,

Today i realise that the only way that one can overcome sexual impulse is to develop a force stronger than it. Since sexual urge is consider the strongest force to a human. One adopt methods like yoga,devotion or even brahmacharya to counter such temptation.

However,I also realised since the start of puperty. This so call sexual impulse become active and despite my effort of brahmacharya to push back the flow to stop the flow. I am not fully successful. Wet dream and sexual urge somtime still manifest. I have tried many pratices but are not commited because i don t find it suitable. I am not asking for a shortcut or some techniques from you.

I have admit all i want to ask about brahmacharya ,you have answer in this page.

I wished to develop a force that is stronger than the human sexual urge. A willpower that is so firmed that it can stop the fall or sexual fluid and stop wet dream.

Answer
1. The sexual urge cannot be overcome through force, for force is applied by the Ego, which itself is Maya. It is overcome through residence in the Atman (self), by giving up identification with the Ego.

2. Hence do the required Sadhana to displace the Ego. That is the only way.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay