Celibacy/Abstinence/Gaining knowledge of a particular subject

Question
QUESTION: I was just wondering is it better to gain knowledge(computers for example) through meditation or should we keep reading books the traditional way until I achieve photographic memory

ANSWER: Learn from the books, absorb the essence, apply in practice, contemplate on the shortcomings and vacate those. That will lead to perfection.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: So does this mean I might have to read a computer science book 5 to 20 times to understand and memorize it?

ANSWER: One who absorbs the essence does not memorize. It is there in him, for ever.

ॐ तत् सत्

QUESTION: I'm sorry I'm a bit confused. What do you mean by absorb the essence?

Answer
When the finger is burnt on touching a flame, the essence of heat is realized for ever. Does such a one need to memorize the sensation of heat?

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay