Celibacy/Abstinence/Giving up certain things

Question
QUESTION: Right now I've been eating kale, collard greens, mustard greens, and turnip greens and I also got carrot juice. They don't taste good at all. Every time I've ate something sweet like donuts and muffins, I feel guilty because I enjoyed it.

Also should I give up on reading books, watching TV, playing video games and watching movies because your being "hooked or glued" to these items.

This would free up a lot of time for me to do my sadhana

ANSWER: Gradually allot more time for Sadhana and perform it honestly. Things will align as they should. What is required is to give up the one, who seeks.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Can practice Sadhana back to back to back, like after meditation, you can immediately go back to Asana, Bandha, Nadi Shodhana, Pranayama, then meditation again?

Answer
1. No

2. One should follow the procedure at the recommended times. Residence in the self is however to be made a continuous affair.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay