Celibacy/Abstinence/Guidelines

Question
Hello, Dhananjay!

It's so nice to have someone I can ask about some doubts I have specifically about the practice of Brahmacharya!

Here they are:
What is the best way in the modern life to sublimate the sexual energy and control the senses? Do you recommend any specifical pratice?

I'm eating once a day and drinking a lot of milk with ghee, do you think it's good for a Brahmachari? What are your diet's advises for a Brahmachari specifically?

Is it true that if a man remain a unbroken Brahmachari for twelve years he awakens the kundalini and never falls back in maya again? How long have you been a Brahmachari?

I'm seriously thinking about be a Brahmachari to the rest of my life, what do you think about it?

Do you recommend any book or article that would help me?

Thank you very much, and forgive me if I my questions are too foolish.

Answer
1. The practices to be applied are available in past answers.

2. Diet has been outlined in past answers.

3. The twelve year rule is a general reference. Kundalini awakening can occur much earlier.

4. What HE decides is what matters. You will maintain Brahmacharya, for as long as it is destined.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay