Celibacy/Abstinence/Job?

Question
Hi Dhananjay,

In a few week time I will graduate and I will start finding a job and join the work force.

I need to seek your expert opinion on why job is suitable for a person practice Brahmachraya.

I am a quiet person and a poor speaker. I don't like to speak much and prefer listening to others.Now, I am having a hard time finding a suitable job.

I believe job that require one to perform shift work is not suitable for one practicing brahmacharya. Especially one that need one to perform more than 12 hours shift at a stretch.

Job that require one to carry a weapon, or such is a Big not suitable either. I also think that job that promote gambling, alcohol, prostitution is not idea for someone into Brahmacharya.

Today I need your advice on the criteria that I need to look out for when finding job.

Best Regard
AL

Answer
1. One should let go of preconceived notions and work honestly, be it any kind of a job. Work carried out with honest effort is acceptable, immaterial of whether it is this or that.

2. Apply efforts and remain quiet. That which is destined will come without doubt.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay