Celibacy/Abstinence/Karmic reactions

Question
Hi sir! I hope you are fine..I have a question related karma,many times I observe that a person who is not spiritual but do good karma yet he gets nothing ..obviously he expect something returns good exchange of his karma...so why this happend..? This is because of past birth karma?   Means it is necessary for someone to do good karma with spiritual life?     Thank you dear for your valuable guidance..your answer always guide me.          
........Komal.......

Answer
1. Action always begets reaction, now or later. Sometimes the reaction occurs soon and sometimes later.

2. Even good deeds carried out for another, with some expectation or return in the mind create a karmic obligation as regards the other, which entangles both. Hence one should surrender all actions to God and expect nothing in return (without the "I helped" notion), while helping others. Then it becomes selfless action, pure and free from karma.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay