Celibacy/Abstinence/Neck/back pain

Question
Dear Sir,

1. I was down with a severe throat infection for almost 15 days, couldn't practice Asana/Pranayama for that period. Finally, I felt alright on an evening and thought I could restart the practice the next morning, but I woke up with a terribly sprained back. The sprain is in the upper back, almost in the centre, making it painful to turn around my neck or look up/down.
I applied oil 2-3 times a day and poured hot water over it while bathing.
The pain subsided after 3-4 days, but not fully gone. When I turn sideways or up/down, I feel the pain. What could I do to make it go away? Is it okay to start the Asana & Pranayama practice?

2. I feel my body has a weak disposition. What could be done to improve the stamina/strength?

Thank You.

Answer
1. It will go away with time. One can practice Asana & Pranayama.

2. Brahmacharya, when practiced in an unbroken manner, relieves all weakness & leads to the greatest strength.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay