Celibacy/Abstinence/Non-ejaculatory sex

Question
Dear dhananjay, is it possible to have intercourse without ejaculating. After reading books on tao, I tried to see whether it really works. So I tried to masturbate without ejaculating, it worked fine for a few days,  but on the fourth day I had severe pain in my testes and groin region. I got relieved only after ejaculating.

Can you please tell me whether thereís any truth in the tao practices. Or are they saying that: one must hold ejaculation until the man absorbs his wifeís fluids and then ejaculate.  If this is called dual cultivation then wont it lead to many pregnancies. Please explain.

Answer
1. Masturbation, whether with ejaculation or without will not work. It will always end in a break and suffering.

2. Non-ejaculatory sex is taken recourse to in marriage, for a short time, before moving into a life of complete Brahmacharya, with the required Yogic practices. This too cannot be carried out forever. Absolute Brahmacharya in thought, word and deed alone is the answer. Everything else ends in suffering.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay