Celibacy/Abstinence/Renunciation and acceptance

Hi dhananjay,

Today by some luck I came across the concept of renunciation and acceptance. I see the link that either one lead to the same thing.

If one is unable to renounces what he have, then he should learn to accept what he have accept what he is given.

I am saying this here because the path of renunciation is not for everyone. But the path of acceptance, will be easier for those who can't renounces.

Renunciation and acceptance is 2 side of the same coin.

I hope you can give me some feedback and to guide those here.Please kindly correct what I have mention above, as I believe U can provide us with a clearer perspective of renunciation and acceptance.

It is not desire itself which is wrong but attachment to the object of desire. As one gets closer to the self through proper efforts, such attachment wanes and the residual desire which remains does not cause grievous trouble. Renunciation gradually comes by itself in that case. That alone stays and not forced renunciation.

One should perform Sadhana, intent on the self alone, asking nothing in return and accept that which comes by itself. Such a man is not troubled by desire or lack of it.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.