Celibacy/Abstinence/Sadhana perspective

Question
Hello,

In my sadhana, sometimes I have the perspective of clinging to the Self to realize the Self. Other times, I have the perspective of surrendering to the Divine, as in opening to truth or God from which Grace would be bestowed upon me. Though it seems that each perspective is the opposite side of the same coin, is either one more correct? Is it advisable to adopt one perspective and stay with it?

Thank-you

Answer
Both are one and the same. When one holds on to the self, it is surrender to the divine and he who surrenders to the divine is in residence in the self. The grace is always there, for one is grace himself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay