Celibacy/Abstinence/Tools against temptations

Question
It is not normal that a stranger or the opposite sex talk to someone and ask telephone in the first date. It is true that some women (but not the majority) like to tempt and are used mentally by the demons or spirits (according to many true religious like St Francis and St Anthony, they were not liars) to tempt someone with much self-discipline. I just want to say something that may help in most situation and it is very easy to do and to understand. If one uses sunglasses in public, strangers in general and women will not be so interested to talk with such one and one doesn't fall so easily into temptation. Because the sunglasses themselves isolate to some degree the person from exterior temptations, others cant see his eyes or where he is looking to. At least it helped me because there is no temptation from others and at the same time there is less attachment in me concerning what I see in the exterior when in bus or streets.

One may support or be against it, but we can easily understand why very orthodox Muslims countries like Saudis, Qataris or very orthodox Jews societies wisely use veils or even burkas for women to protect both sexes from the devils. Its the same situation with sunglasses, not many are psychologically interested to talk and tempt such ones neither to start a talk with a woman covered in a burka or niqab. This is not an opinion but a psychological fact. Would many be interested to star a talk with a woman in burka if they cant see her eyes or face? I dont think so.

Answer
Different religions have different approaches. Each befits the concerned race and culture. One can make use of that which one finds helpful. However, the right method is to negate the source (ignorance of the self) behind lack of Brahmacharya.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay