Celibacy/Abstinence/Various queries

Question
Dear Dhananjay,

Please favour me by answering the following queries.

1) I am currently availed lunch and dinner. For breakfast, I am only availed fried chapatti and tea. Should I have normal chapatti and milk only? I get very hungry in the morning and that bland meal is nauseating but the current meal is satiating, despite containing fried food and the stimulating beverage. Or shall I have three fruits and nuts only? Please specify explicitly as I cant even read the newspaper before a heart warming breakfast, fit to please the valiant kings of old.

2) When studying for exams, should I quickly read a chapter with focus and then answer a specific set of questions on it and then do the same for the next chapter? Please elaborate since 'absorbing the essence' may be defined by such action, or perhaps not.

3) Business is not doing well. How should I sell my products? Everybody is refusing to buy my products which are not inferior to my competitor's products. I personally prefer praying and drinking spring water but I have been instructed by my Guru to focus on business. However, nobody wants to buy from me and everything is working out exactly in a manner conducive to nil revenue.

Thanking you for your time.

Answer
1. Breakfast should be the heaviest meal of the day, followed by smaller lunch and a very small meal as dinner. One should decide the constituents by himself, based on the nature of activity and constitution.

2. What is required is to realize the subject in depth. The means to be applied vary.

3. Do that which is within your ability and be quiet. Things happen as they should.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay