Celibacy/Abstinence/Waking before wet dreams

Question
Hi sir,

It is me AL again with a question for you.

After my pratice of brahmacharya, I sometime wake up before my wet dream occur. Because of this sudden wake up and regain my conscious i manage to stop my wet dream from happening.

I came up with my own theory that lust and lust in wet dream tackle one with low conscious. Since one who sleep one conscious is not there, lust is able to control this nature state. When we are awake, we can t have wet dream but only in dream/asleep.

This is just a theory i came up with from my personal observation.

I would like to hear your view.

This may not be part of brahmacharya, but i believe your feedback would prove to be useful for those here who want to understand how wet dream manifest

Best regard,
Al
Om namo narayanaya

Answer
1. Wet dreams are caused when strong sexual Samskara-s (impressions), from within, surface and manifest through the subconscious mind.

2. While it may be occasionally possible to wake up and prevent such an occurrence, this will not be possible at all times.

3. The correct method is to root out the cause and not the symptom. The cause here is sexual Samskara-s formed through past or recent activity. Through a Yogic life of purity of thoughts & deeds and Sadhana resulting in meditation on the Atman (self), these are gradually dissolved, following which wet dreams taper and vacate.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay