Celibacy/Abstinence/Weight Gain

Question
QUESTION: Hi Sir,

I've done everything properly: eating in moderation, proper food, nutrition and variety as well, and moderate exercise as well....

However, I've gained weight rapidly. I've went from 174 pounds to 190 pounds, but my shirt size hasn't changed drastically. I still fit well in many of the same shirts.

Any advice?

ANSWER: Simply adhere to the suggested Sadhana in total. The body will regulate itself as required, in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: By regulate itself, do you mean I'll lose weight and get a lean body? Right now my obliques are very large, almost obnoxiously large... and this weight development is very strange

Answer
Regulation refers to the right proportion of fat, muscle and bone. A Yogi who performs proper transmutation of the vital force through unbroken Brahmacharya and meditation will eventually eat 'Mitahaara' (balanced diet) and his body becomes strong and healthy, without any form of excess.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay