Celibacy/Abstinence/Astrology and Brahmacharya

Help me.

By the Lords grace I've been able to better control
myself. I'm scared because I know a little jyotishya
and my family does too. They keep telling me I can never
Be a brahmachari because Venus is too strong.
They keep saying I'll meet someone I'll be infatuated with.
I know I should leave it all to The Lord but they're starting g
To make me scared. Please help me be resolute.

Let go of all these baseless imaginations and do your Dharma right. No planet affects the one who resides in the self, forsaking the body & mind, as not his own.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.