"What mean to be happen will happen,what won t happen matter how hard man try,won t happen"

The path a man take, even this path call brahmacharya.

Is already decide by out past action.

What we are now, is what we left before.

I have tries very hard over some area in life. I find that what i achieve in that area, my passion and interest in that area is already predetermine.

I is not a lack of hard work or talent.

But something in life, are not to mean for me :)

Realizing it to be such, one should focus on attaining to the self, for that alone is the reality, all else being a dream. He is ever content.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.