Celibacy/Abstinence/Meditation for long periods is tough

I've finally stop meditating in a chair two week ago. Since then I meditate the correct way but I can only go for 15 minutes. Is this ok for a beginner? Should I increase every 5 minutes after I get comfortable with 15 minutes

The period of time in meditation gradually increases over the years, further to honest Sadhana. One should persevere patiently, doing as much as possible, without giving up. Sitting in Padmasana or Sidhasana is preferable.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.