Celibacy/Abstinence/Problem in wearing langot

Question
Dear sir

I am 27 yrs. old and just started wearing langot.But after wearing it for 15 days feeling pain in my left testicle.Although I'm wearing it in proper form as described by you. Even my left testicle hanging compared with right one.Please suggest something and also tell there are any rules to be followed by wearing langot

Answer
It is normal for the left testicle to hang lower than the right. Apply proper Sadhana for transmutation and relax. This is an initial issue faced by some, that will go away after getting used to it. Always remove the langot while sleeping at night.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay