Celibacy/Abstinence/Problem in wearing langot

Dear sir

I am 27 yrs. old and just started wearing langot.But after wearing it for 15 days feeling pain in my left testicle.Although I'm wearing it in proper form as described by you. Even my left testicle hanging compared with right one.Please suggest something and also tell there are any rules to be followed by wearing langot

It is normal for the left testicle to hang lower than the right. Apply proper Sadhana for transmutation and relax. This is an initial issue faced by some, that will go away after getting used to it. Always remove the langot while sleeping at night.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.