Celibacy/Abstinence/Strange wet dream

Question
Hello Sir,

Due to HIS grace,you came in the form of a guiding light in my life and make me walk on this pure path to liberation.Please accept my sincere gratitude towards your lotus feet.

Sir,since last few days,there's been quite a workload so I'm not able to sleep that much early.As a result,I sometimes wake up a bit late.

Today morning I went through a very strange type of wet dream.Around 4.15,I woke up for attending nature's call.Although I thought I must not sleep again,I again layed down on bed.Within a few minutes,in a sleeping to semi waking state,a dream occurred in which I saw two women draped in saree waking on the street.I stopped one of them and got aroused by seeing the other.I orgasmed and woke up to find that I had ejaculated white semi-opaque to transparent fluid a bit and not the thick fluid that used to come after orgasm when I used to indulge in this sinful habit in the past.As I was feeling very sleepy,I went to sleep again.It followed by a second dream in which another lady was there but this time,I applied mula-bandha and stopped the flow.

Also,since past many dreams I've developed this habit of applying mula-bandha in the dream itself,so as to restrict or stop the flow,but in this dream it was like I let it happen just to 'enjoy' the feeling and only the second time I became aware enough to stop the flow by applying bandha.Also,in the first dream,I was in a sleeping to semi waking state .I even don't remember clearly whether it occured during sleeping state or during the transition state between sleeping and waking.I just woke up as if I was voluntarily fantasizing and doing it in waking state although I wasn't.It was like I was aware of my surrounding of the waking state,viz.the bed,window etc. but still the dream was also going on.I hope you understand the situation I was in Sir,at that time.I don't even remember clearly who that lady was in the dream.

I've also noticed that mostly wet dreams occur to me on Saturday mornings.Since Shanidev is considered the god of karma,is it a way that He is making me redeem my past sinful karma?

I'm very worried and disappointed.Please help me.What should I do?Is it a break?

Also,as I'm moving forward day by day in my sadhana,very complex types of wet dreams have started to occur in sleeping-transition state,like the one I explained above,which confuse me between voluntary ejaculation and involuntary ejaculation when I wake up.

Sir,I'm doing everything I can to walk on the path of purity and now I'm miles away from my previous sinful life but still these things are happening.How should I cope up with these occurrences?They discourage me a lot.

Thank you
Anant

Answer
Based on the nature of past Samskara-s (impressions), varied sort of wet dreams can occur at different phases of life. As long as you persevere in honest practice, with surrender to the Lord, there is no cause for worry. All issues will gradually taper away.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay