Celibacy/Abstinence/Body Heat

Question
Dear Dhananjay,

Today i wish to talk a out body heat and my pratice. I notice recently I am having an internal body heat which previously I am not able to feel.

I was unable to feel coldness in Air-con room and i sweat more than usual.

My pratice for yoga is not strong which I admit yet this internal heat build up. I have slack in my pratice and only meditate if I am free. I have 1.5 years of celibacy.

I hope u can provide me with advise on this. This sign may show that I am on the right path and also may be sign that I am doing something wrong in my yoga pratices.

Best Regards,
AL

Answer
It is natural for an increase in body heat further to Brahmacharya. It is this 'Yogagni' (Fire of Yoga) which roots out the karmic toxins over a span of many years, eventually rendering the body free.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay