Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya & Eyesight

Question
Dhananjay,

Today I wish to know more about how Brahmacharya affect one eyesight.

From many books and resources, it is known that Brahmacharya help improve one eyesight if the practice is correct.

However, I have been practicing Brahmacharya/ Celibacy for more than 1.5 Years and my eyesight have not improve. In the recent eye screening, my eyesight is getting worse from 350 degree to 400+ degree.

I am asking for your advise because I think the theory of Brahmacharya help to improve one eyesight is just a myth.

I seek your expert advise.

Best Regards,
AL

Answer
1. One's present physical and mental state is the result of millions of past births. A year or two of Brahmacharya cannot negate the karma of such weight.

2. Brahmacharya is the way for perfection. Be it of the mind or the body; be it now or later.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay