Celibacy/Abstinence/Proper Sadhana?

Question
Dear Sir,

Its with much adulation that I read your answers to the various questions posed by numerous aspirants.

I was intrigued by your reference to "proper sadhana"in many of your responses.

What is this proper sadhana? Is it a general rule that can be applied by everyone or does it have to be customised to suit each individual?

Your response would be much appreciated

Namaskars

Nityanand

Answer
It differs from individual to individual, based on their traits & past Samskara-s (impressions). When the complete set of Yogic practices suggested in past answers are applied regularly, with surrender to God, the path will be known on its own, from within.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay