Celibacy/Abstinence/Relation between concentration of mind and brahmacharya

Question
Hello,

Reading many texts on meditation, taoist, yoga, buddhist and from my own practice, one of the most important thing in spirituality is to be able to concentrate the mind single-pointedly on anything. Concentrating the mind on anything produce perfect health and make oneself be fearless and calmer day by day. But even gaining benefits, I don't know if I ever truly reached a genuine state of meditation or samadhi. The two last limb of yoga (meditation and samadhi), do they emerge naturally from the practice of concentration or one should do an inquiry practice?

About the benefits of concentrating the mind:

The One as Vital Energy. The One is the vital energy underlying all, and the more one obtains the One, the greater amount of vital energy one possesses: ďFulfilling his destiny, The Yellow Emperor got it and ascended to the cloudy heavens.Ē Zhuangzi ďI hold on to the One, abide in its harmony, and therefore I have kept myself alive for 1,200 years. And never has my body suffered any decay.Ē Zhuangzi

Answer
1. One should let go of all thought and merge into THAT, whereupon the mind merges into the Atman (self)

2. Why should one go after vital energy when he is THAT himself? One should let go of this 'me' 'mine'  falsehood and reside as the truth, instead of a separate and limited entity seeking things. Then THAT alone remains.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay