Celibacy/Abstinence/Mind Illusion?

Hello sir, I have reached this conclusion that everything in the world is subject to our minds, and if something is subject to our minds, then it cannot be God. How then can We talk of God and his existence? Because if we say there's God and this and that, then he's subordinate, and as I said he's subject to our mind.
Second, wet dreams have stopped happening to me for more than 6 months. Is it a sign of progress in brahmacharya or no? (Btw, I'm near 3 years into the practice).
Thank you.

1. God is to be experienced by annulling the mind, and not spoken about. There is no need to talk.

2. It is a sign of progress, as compared to frequent wet dreams.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.