Celibacy/Abstinence/Mind Illusion?

Question
Hello sir, I have reached this conclusion that everything in the world is subject to our minds, and if something is subject to our minds, then it cannot be God. How then can We talk of God and his existence? Because if we say there's God and this and that, then he's subordinate, and as I said he's subject to our mind.
Second, wet dreams have stopped happening to me for more than 6 months. Is it a sign of progress in brahmacharya or no? (Btw, I'm near 3 years into the practice).
Thank you.

Answer
1. God is to be experienced by annulling the mind, and not spoken about. There is no need to talk.

2. It is a sign of progress, as compared to frequent wet dreams.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay