Celibacy/Abstinence/Prophet & his wives

Question
Dear Mr. Dhananjay

I have been going through your insights on Celibacy/Brahmacharya. In your past posts, you had mentioned about Urdhvareta (no semen is produced rather transmuted) as an essential step before self-realization.
In this connection, when I read about Prophet Mohammad, he had the revelations from God and Samadhi. However afterwards, he was able to have conjugal intercourse with his 11 wives and 2 concubines and even produce children. How is that possible? Kindly go through the life of Prophet Mohammad and provide your insights.

Answer
One will know these things through direct experience, further to the attainment of Gnyana, rather than through the book reports of historians which one takes literally.That will clear the matter as required.
It is the symbolic meaning which is to be grasped and not the gross.
ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay