Celibacy/Abstinence/Various questions

Question
Hi Sir,

I hope this message finds you well.

Several questions, however:

1.) How to discriminate against worldly titles, honor and prestige? Should one remind oneself that these are anitya (that is, transitory) and ephemeral and subject to eventual destruction? You have said that the one should remind oneself that striving for these will lead to pain, anxiety, misery and sorrow. However, the cunning mind tells me that striving may cause pain, but if one is given these titles and positions, why not enjoy it in the present? Why not enjoy it right now? How to discriminate in this case?

2.) Same questions applies for respect and well-treatment. If others treat one well, why not enjoy it in the present? Why not feel good about the treatment?

3.) Also, you have mentioned a virgin is advantaged in the spiritual path because he does not have to deal with certain "sensations" from the sexual act extraneous from simply masturbation. What are these sensations and where do they originate? And my cunning mind tells me that as I have not enjoyed the sexual act in this life, why not enjoy these sensations? My questions are: are these sensations simply nervous tickling? Are they simply nervous pleasure? And is the pleasure from these sensations (which includes touching a woman) also illusory?

4.) What is meant by the sexual pleasure is false and illusory and imaginary? What is meant by this statement? And the statement that the sexual pleasure is nervous tickling and the sexual pleasure is an itch?

Answer
1. One need not avoid. That which has to come will come. What is required is not caring for these, knowing them to be unreal.

2. Same as above

3. Everything perceived by the mind and senses is illusory. Those experiences which are in destiny will transpire, be they sexual or otherwise. There is no need to give these more importance.

4. It is like the pain & death one experienced in a dream. Both were illusory.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay