Celibacy/Abstinence/Effects of sexual stimulation on health

Question
Dear Dhananjay,

I read that sexual stimulation not followed by ejaculation causes prostate cancer and other problems and this often happens to men who pratctice sex without ejaculation.

Although I do my best to keep my mind pure, sometimes I become sexually aroused for a few minutes and get a slight erection when some female friends hug me or touch me friendly.
What should I do when this happens?
Are arousals of this kind not followed by ejaculation harmful on long-term?

Thanks.

Answer
He who holds on to the Atman (self) through regular and honest Sadhana with surrender to God develops the immunity to remain untouched by external stimuli. The methods to be employed to maintain Brahmacharya are available in past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay