Celibacy/Abstinence/Religions change over time ?

Question
Among all the major world religions which is closer to the truth in your opinion, one or many religions?

Many people who practice religion very deeply have faith only in their form of worship and say that my denomination is corrupt because it is not found in the Bible. They even say if one do not believe correctly one is lost. In my opinion, lot of people don't understand what is religion. Doesn't religions change over time?

Answer
1. All true religions aim at the truth alone. Different people find different religions appealing, based on their individual nature.

2. What one says or doesn't is of no account. The truth remains as it is.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay