Celibacy/Abstinence/Social work and spirituality

Question
Hello brother,     
         I want to know your point of view on social work and spirituality,I ask this question because before the following of bramcharya and spirituality.I had decided to do life time social work but after following bramcharya and meditation and lots of experience my thinking is change and decided to concentrate on spirituality so my first priority is spirituality and leave social work but my friends try to convince me that i am wrong and back to come in social work but i cant back now i surrender to my Guru and God totally...so just  i simply want to know your point of view both of these

Answer
Realizing oneself is the greatest service one can offer the society, for the realized one quells the suffering of all others, like a light which guides one in a dark tunnel. Hence one should strive to realize oneself first.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay