Celibacy/Abstinence/Dream Sleep

Dear Sir,
Before I ask my question, I apologize for my negative previous question, it was from a weak state.

Q: I had a lucid dream in which I flew around where I live, it felt great like the dreams I had when I was a child. I wanted to ask you if this is a result in rising spirit, can it happen often and is it possible to master this even though it happens in a dream?

Q:What is lucid dreaming, isit possible to explore other worlds whilst sleeping, are these things that one must just find out personally?

Hope to hear from you,

All these are variations of the Ego and none else. All such fancies which are nothing but imaginations of the mind become impediments and distractions to the aspirant in quest of the self. Letting go of fascination for such, one should remain intent in realizing oneself as the truth, which has no birth or death and which is beyond the world of forms, names and variations.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.