Celibacy/Abstinence/Finding it hard

I tried to remain abstinence from all sexual desires but it's very hard to maintain it for long days. Because when as long as I tried to stay abstinence my head get heavy and I suffer a problem of headache, chest pain like that even I have not any desire of sexual desires. Then I try for masterbation to relief even then headache will remain.

So I request you to how to be abstinence from all sexual activity if we not interested for some reason.

ANSWER: One should apply the Yoga Sadhana and lifestyle suggested in past answers, keeping Brahmacharya in thought, word & deed. Mere physical abstinence is harmful and does not succeed. Go through all past answers on the subject and apply the suggested methods. The practice will get established in due course.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Thanks for your kind replay.

It is possible to keep physical abstinence.

You told  me that we have to word, deed, physical abstinence then how u achieve brahmhcharya when users ask question about sexual , here lots of words r related to sex. Then how u keep word abstinence.

And why it becomes very hard to achieve brahmhcharya without any sexual desire and we fails in it and evacuate by masterbation or sex. Why?

1. One's mind should always hold on to the self. This becomes possible when one practices meditation often. He should also keep a mind aligned with virtue and practice and stay clear of sexually inciting company.

2. Past Samskara-s (impressions) lodged within stir up on occasion, causing trouble. Through many years of Sadhana, these gradually dissolve. Then Brahmacharya gets more firmly established.

ॐ तत् सत्

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.