Celibacy/Abstinence/Good progeny

Question
Hare krishna dhananjaya maharaj,
         Brhmacharya is essential for spiritual and material progress.it contributes mostly to development of character.After one month of brhmacharya both physically and level best mentally, one can see result like higher energy level than before and more peace and purity. So each and every man and woman should develop this sanskara and practice it in daily life to be happy.
       Sir I am 28 and please answer my question. If I practice this at my level best along with spiritual sadhana and marry after 3years can I expect to get good child who will be devoted to god and intelligent? Hare krishna

Answer
Yes, the possibility to beget good offspring increases with sustained Brahmacharya. Detailed elaboration on the topic are available in past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay