Celibacy/Abstinence/Anxious thoughts, 2 questions

Hi Sir,
I'm a 24 year-old guy from Europe, and have been interested in spirituality and Yoga for more than 4 years.

I was educated in a Catholic household, and sexuality was never mentioned during my puberty. Nonetheless, I started fantasizing about sex and masturbating at about 13 years of age.

I am sometimes told that I am handsome, and should get a girlfriend,but I decided to be on this path these last weeks, and to rid me of all my anxieties and other guys'envy. I had anyway "only" two sexual encounters.

I still sometimes get into anger and anxiety, but thanks to meditation it's getting better and better.

There are 2 questions I wish to ask you:
1-A part of me still believes that I must have at least another 5 girls or more, since I had "only" two sexual encounters in my life; otherwise, I won't be "ready" for Brahmacharya and won't understand that the pleasures of women are not real.
How should I cope with these feelings?

2-I have a narrow palate; I went to many dentists during childhood but I still have a reversed bite on my left side, and this is causing me some anxiety and slight headaches. It becomes more evident when I do "head down" poses, such as Sarvangasana and Adho Mukha Svanasana, because I feel an uncomfortable pressure at the head, sometimes a pulsing.
Is it possible that as the months and years of practice increase, a healthier body will finally solve my problem in my palate?

Thank you in advance

1. If sexual desire could be overcome through indulgence, it would have been very easy. There is no end to the aspirations of the mind as regards recreational sex, for the matter is like adding fuel to fire, and only increases with indulgence. Hence the right path is to negate those Samskara-s responsible for the same and become the limitless self, which has no sex and gender.

2. Overall health will get bestowed through honest practice eventually. Practice the Asana-s gradually, in a gentler manner.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.