Celibacy/Abstinence/How to channel energy?

Question
Hello Dhananjay,

I've noticed that when I have prolonged abstinence my mind begins to race and I begin to move quicker. It's almost like my mind and body are racing due to the increased energy in my system. I feel a little out of control and don't really like feeling that way. I was hoping you could give me advice on how to calm down and control the increased energy.

Best,
Michael

Answer
The mind is to be merged in the silence. Then there will be no problem, immaterial of whether one is in meditation or at work. Internally, such a one is always in meditation. That is Brahmacharya, nothing else.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay