Celibacy/Abstinence/'Deeksha'

Question
actually i am in saraswathi deksha but i am not able to control my self in watching porn and masturbating and seen porn
what will be the result if this porn is seen by me
will there be any threat to me?
if yes how to get reduce the consequence of that threat

Answer
"Just as a rain fly attracted to fire, marveling it's luster and brightness flies towards the fire, only to be reduced to ashes; man in the grip of Maya, incited by the promise of sexual pleasure runs after woman, only to be cheated and burnt by that very same fire of passion"

There is no happiness in sexual passion. It appears sweet in the beginning, only to burn one's body, mind and well being in totem. Much unwanted Samskara-s (impressions) get lodged in the mind which will again make him run towards it, only to be consumed again. It is a dangerous illusion which brings nothing else but sorrow. Hence the wise man keeps his mind fixed on the Atman (self) which is the source of unending bliss, through constant Sadhana.

Whether one is in Deeksha (Spiritual Oath) or not, watching porn and its after acts will destroy one completely. One is punished by the sin itself and not for the sin. The threat is one's own actions, which come round to finish him.

Give up the activity, perform regular Sadhana and live in the luster of the Atman. There is no better well being, for there, it shines with the brilliance of a million Suns.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay