Celibacy/Abstinence/Details about yourself?

Question
Dear Sir,

I am an avid reader of your answers and you have greatly helped me establish a spiritual life. My periods in Brahmacharya are becoming longer and am deriving great benefit it.

One small request if I may, is I would like to know why you never talk about yourself and remain silent when people ask you regarding this. Except for some basic info about yourself in some of the old answers, your identity is a complete mystery. I understand that your humility is of a high order, for you never claim or project yourself personally in the least. Wish I could see a picture of you, so as to connect better.

Thanking you...
Mark

Answer
1. The Dharma of the entity through whom these questions are answered ends at guidance to those asking for the same. Any other matter is out of purview.

2. The higher power decides things and so it happens in the world drama. If a picture is to be put up, it will happen. Who can decide these things? There is none.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay