Celibacy/Abstinence/Details about yourself?

Dear Sir,

I am an avid reader of your answers and you have greatly helped me establish a spiritual life. My periods in Brahmacharya are becoming longer and am deriving great benefit it.

One small request if I may, is I would like to know why you never talk about yourself and remain silent when people ask you regarding this. Except for some basic info about yourself in some of the old answers, your identity is a complete mystery. I understand that your humility is of a high order, for you never claim or project yourself personally in the least. Wish I could see a picture of you, so as to connect better.

Thanking you...

1. The Dharma of the entity through whom these questions are answered ends at guidance to those asking for the same. Any other matter is out of purview.

2. The higher power decides things and so it happens in the world drama. If a picture is to be put up, it will happen. Who can decide these things? There is none.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.