Celibacy/Abstinence/After the downfall

Dear Dhananjay, I practiced brahmacharya for 6 months, but ended up having sex without ejaculation.
How to deal with the women that feels attracted to us while we are trying to fight our lust? I felt that as much the time passed, more women came to tempt me.

What happens internally when a brahmachari has sex but does not ejaculate? Is all the walked path lost by it?

1. Such activity for recreation goes against the practice and will eventually cause a major downfall with multiple repercussions.

2. It is a matter of priority and commitment. Just as one prioritizes his needs and requirements setting aside other things, one who is in the quest of the self prioritizes Brahmacharya.

3. Energy always finds a channel. When directed at the sexual plane, it will flow down and out, throwing one deeper into bondage; when transmuted upwards, it gives liberation.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.