Celibacy/Abstinence/Practice after first year

Question
Dear Dhananjay,

Today Iíve almost completed my first year of unbroken Brahmacharya. I want to thank you for all the valuable advice you give, without it I would not have entered this wonderful path! My mind feels calm and clean now. Iím very happy that I can talk with women without having impure thoughts dominating my mind. Sometimes I have improper thoughts, but they arise and dissolve very quikly, I donít want to have anything to do with them. Also, it is much clearer for me what I must to do with my life, itís almost obvious, and many times I know without a doubt what the right (or wrong) course of action is. When I meditate my mind becomes very tranquil and I just want to sit in silence for a long time.

I have two questions:

1) How do I proceed from here? What are the dangers that I should be aware of, since I have read many times about yogis who fall from the path even after a long time of practice.

2) I know I should be careful with women. But sometimes life brings me in circumstances that I have to deal with them, I canít avoid it. I practice meditation on the foulness of the human body (both my own and theirs), I practice seeing them as sisters and I practice restraint of the senses. But many girls and women are attracted to me, maybe because I practice like this and therefore they feel safe with me. How should I handle this? Sometimes I have feelings of friendship for them and itís like they intuitively know that they should not approach me for a relationship. In fact, they never do, they are always very respectful but I know they like me very much. Iím sometimes scared I will do something wrong.

Answer
1. Remain in that 'silence' always, be it while working or otherwise. Silence is internal and not necessarily external. He who resides in the silence (truth) has no worries.

2. That "I" which knows they like or dislike is to be kept at bay. It is the step to downfall. Let go of it and be at peace.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay