Celibacy/Abstinence/Work and practice

Question
I have practiced various forms of meditation for much of my life and have experimented with abstinence. Only recently have I sought to fully embrace brahmacharya. In embracing brahmacharya, I am getting a sense of it's liberating power. I am already in my late fifties. I have never married nor do I have children. My libido is still strong and brahmacharya is often a struggle. For the past ten years I have struggled with intense fatigue. I work full time in the social services and view this as a kind of karma yoga. But due to my fatigue, I must spend most of my weekends in bed. I also feel that my meditation practice (and brahmacharya practice)would be stronger if I had more time and energy, but I feel a sense of responsibility to keep my job. I feel a sense of naturalness.
At my age do you believe brahmacharya could restore the lost energy I have experienced. Also I have a strong belief that God has a special status and is above everything else. Do you believe God is present in all of us? Is it enough to listen to our own daimon? Those individuals telling their life stories and asking such questions (and doubting their conciousness) deserve to be called human beings? God speak through mediums? I believe I drained my energy with a nervous disposition and through putting myself through college and graduate school at a late age. Any comments about the occult path you teach would be appreciated.

Answer
The practice of Brahmacharya (which is merging the mind in the self) is the most efficient option for overall improvement, be it of the mind or body. Taking up the path honestly will answer all these queries

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay